Friday, March 27, 2015

Day THREE



AT the end of Day THREE, one question kept revolving in me, "were the three days enough for the training!" Both answers also came revolving also, that is yes and no.

On one hand, the three days of  training meet my expectations, the major one being using links in facts finding from the internent and linking my readers to the links for detailed information.

During the three days of the training I was able to create my own blog, search for information from the internent and use of links in the internet.

The training was very relevant and resourceful to me, and considering the way our trainer, Peik Johansson managed the Programme, I felt a need for more days so that I get more professional magics from him.

I enjoyed is class, his styles and techniques made my learning easier!

Thanks so much Mr. Peik, you are great!!

No comments:

Post a Comment